Saturday 11th November 2017
11.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m.
We are a Mercy School.
St. Joseph’s Convent School is an independent, Catholic school, for girls aged 3-11 years.
Within a stimulating, caring and nurturing environment, pupils are offered:
- An outstanding academic education within the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- The latest technology to support learning
- Specialist teaching for ICT
- A specialist-led Music department
- Additional tuition in a range of musical instruments and voice
- Specialist teaching in Spanish
- Specialist teacher for PE and dance
- Opportunities to develop creativity and artistic expression
We are a Catholic School and welcome children and their families of other faiths who support our ethos.
As a result of academic success through guidance from committed teachers, the pupils are confident and aspirational. A high percentage of pupils at secondary level are offered places within the independent sector, many gaining scholarships at schools of their choice.
Ambitions and dreams are encouraged and each pupil is inspired to reach their full potential. We have a holistic approach to children’s learning which supports their development as moral decision makers.
Ms. C. Glover, Headteacher
Impeccable behaviour and high standards at all times.
Independent Schools Inspectorate